Gain insight into your overall safety performance and ensure a safe, stable, and calculated operations with a total review of all human, technical, and organisational DROPS barriers carried out by our diverse team of engineers and specialists.
Barriers are vital to the efficiency of your operations as they minimise the likelihood of undesirable incidents and limit the consequence should they occur. With over 20 years of experience, we have gained the necessary industry knowledge and technical know-how to provide you with world-class preventive tools, measures, and DROPS strategies that effectively manage your barriers — from start to finish.
We put your existing dropped object prevention system through a microscope with our comprehensive DROPS Barrier Management. Our certified, multi-skilled engineers and specialists perform a thorough review of all human, organisational and technical barriers through extensive data analysis. In addition to this, we gain further insight into the company’s safety performance by way of studying employees’ actual behaviour, attitude and level of knowledge through social anthropological methods.
Our DROPS Barrier Management provides you with the following key advantages:
- Reveal the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s DROPS philosophy
- Identify all human, technical, and organisational DROPS barriers
- Gain a holistic view of safety risks and workplace hazards
- Manage threats, undesirable incidents, and major casualties
- Plan and manage the implementation of better safety measures and DROPS management system improvements
- Reveal and improve crew’s drive to properly carry out DROPS barriers
- Continuous monitoring and follow up of the changes and improvements in DROPS barriers