Barriers are vital to operational safety as they prevent hazards such as dropped objects from manifesting themselves and to mitigate negative consequences. With our comprehensive DROPS Barrier Management services, we help our clients gain insight into their overall safety performance and provide world-class solutions to strengthen barriers, thereby ensuring safe operations.
What we offer
To begin, our certified, multi-skilled engineers and specialists perform a thorough review of all human, organisational and technical barriers that our clients have in place, through extensive data analysis. In addition, we gain further insight into their safety performance by studying employees’ knowledge, attitudes and behaviours through social anthropological methods.
Our DROPS Barrier Management services provide you with the following advantages:
- Reveal the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s DROPS philosophy
- Identify all human, technical and organisational DROPS barriers
- Gain a holistic view of safety risks and workplace hazards
- Manage threats, undesirable incidents and major casualties
- Plan and manage the implementation of better safety measures and DROPS management system improvements
- Reveal and improve crew’s drive to properly establish DROPS barriers
- Continuous monitoring and follow up of the changes and improvements in DROPS barriers