What to report
Incidents, breaches or suspected breaches of:
- Internal policies, Code of Conduct or laws and regulations
- Corruption, including bribes and facilitation payments
- Human and labour rights violations
- Discrimination or harassment
- Threats to life or health
- Misuse of insider information
- Fraud, theft and/or embezzlement
No reprisals against whistleblowers
Axess Group will ensure that there will be no retaliation against you, nor any impact on your career, for reporting possible violations in good faith. Any employee who is found to have knowingly made a false report for the purpose of harming another individual will be subject to disciplinary action.
Anonymity and Confidentiality
The whistleblowing channel is provided by an external service provider. The channel is encrypted and you may choose to report anonymously. All concerns reported are received and managed by Axess Group’s HSSEQC department. The reports are treated with strict confidentiality.