Reporting is done in Bridge, Axess Digital’s software. Lifting equipment inspections will be reported in the Equip module, a purpose-built software solution to handle compliance of all lifting equipment for equipment owners, providing them with full control of the status and history of equipment and their documentation. Aside from Axess and our clients, third parties also utilise Equip to achieve streamlined and high-quality inspections.
In addition to periodic surveys and certifications, Axess Group, as an Enterprise of Competence, has proven to be a value-adding partner for our clients in the following areas:
- New builds, Upgrade and Modification projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of rules and regulations
- Design verification and certification of lifting equipment and lifting operations
- Special projects including temporary lifting arrangements, special lifting equipment and operations
- Technical support during engineering, planning and execution of projects
- Training programmes
By having a lean organisation, efficient project management and the right tools, we aim to give our clients the best combination of services to achieve predictable cost and response time.