Meet international standards while ensuring your assets perform at their best throughout their lifecycle with our proactive approach to maintenance analysis. We efficiently determine and optimise programs to provide you with the most effective overall asset integrity strategy aimed at reducing risks and preventing failures through Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
We base our RCM on years of experience, statistics and evaluation to ensure your assets continue to function as designed. We perform RCM by combining theoretical and practical field experience to:
- Prioritise maintenance activities and focus on critical equipment
- Prepare long-term maintenance programmes
- Identify the required documentation to establish condition-based maintenance
- Recommend maintenance strategies and routines
- Suggest design modification to reduce maintenance work
- Establish spare parts management philosophy
- Be in compliance with relevant rules and standards
Carried out by our multi-discipline team, we also provide risk analysis to systematically examine and identify potential threats, hazards and causes of operational failures. We put in place the appropriate risk reduction measures through our thorough process of Hazard Identification (HAZID), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA).