A contemporary approach, Axess Group’s Process Integrity Management system focuses on improving your businesses’ operational integrity, efficiency and reliability while minimising costs. Detailed risk and root cause analysis, inspection and evaluation of process plant equipment are conducted to ensure that they are fit-for-service.
We have worked closely with hundreds of partners within the oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industries, as well as with the regulatory authorities, to successfully develop a Process Integrity Management system tailored to your needs through:
- Evaluating work process for integrity and maintenance management of pressurised static equipment and marine structures
- Delivering integrity management and procedural documents to attain optimal efficiency
- Evaluating clients’ organisations to manage the integrity and maintenance management
- Delivering detailed risk analysis report based on a thorough understanding of process equipment, materials and corrosion mechanisms
- Developing long-term process plant integrity management programmes tailored to clients’ needs
- Evaluating degradation and delivering Service Life Calculation to extend lifecycle of equipment
- Delivering corrosion engineering and root cause analysis
- Developing an unrivalled Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) management programme
- Establishing effective barrier management to mitigate major accidents
Our CUI management strategy combats the ever-pressing problem of corrosion due to external moisture.
Despite the advances in Asset Integrity Management, CUI problems still cost companies millions each year. With our unique risk-based inspection analysis and mitigation strategies integrated into our inspection and technical condition evaluation programmes, you can focus on what really matters the most – your core business.