Since our inception Axess has delivered inspection services of oil producing facilities. Our philosophy is utilizing highly educated personnel in the field to be able to not only provide the required service but also to solve other problems for the client. This way the scope is expanded and new products emerged. Axess started evaluating findings for the clients and later designing improved inspection programs within several disciplines.
Axess has been at the forefront of utilizing risk-based methodologies to improve the effect of integrity programs. We seek to balance efforts to maximize the reliability of your asset with the available means.
Our lean Asset Integrity Management strategies combine a data-driven approach with innovative engineering solutions. With our proven 20-year experience, global reach, and a vast portfolio of completed projects, Axess has become a trusted integrity partner to our customers.
Our Asset Integrity Management framework integrates performance analysis and integrity evaluation with meticulous documentation and direct communication to develop an overarching work process applicable to various assets including static pressurized equipment, dynamic pressurized equipment, hull and structures, and subsea equipment.
Figure 1: Work process for integrity management loop, main activities.
We specialize in the following Asset Integrity Solutions
We provide a full range of Structural Integrity Management (SIM) services. We optimize SIM strategies, inspection programs, field work, analyses, evaluation and condition reporting.Key Benefits:
- Avoid accidents and interruptions of operation
- Predictive maintenance
- Extend structural life
- Ensure high reliability
Our Process Integrity services ensure smooth operations through risk-based analyses, quality fieldwork and tailored integrity programs.Key Benefits:
- Reduced inspection scope
- Minimize unplanned downtime
- Monitor, update, and optimize processes and systems
Axess’ Maintenance Management services meet international standards, developing and implementing best practices that promote safety, efficiency, and dependability of assets.Key Benefits:
- Extend the lifespan of your assets
- Avoid unnecessary expenses
- Reduce equipment failures and downtime
- Achieve maximum uptime
Committed to enabling oil and gas rigs to run at the highest possible levels, our Total Rig Integrity Management (TRIM) is a key element in achieving safe operations and maintaining stable rig performance.Key Benefits:
- Minimize risk and prevent asset failures
- Ensure compliance with HSE standards
- Maintain safety barrier functions
- Meet current and future statutory and company requirements
- Improve our client’s financial results by optimizing operations at a fixed and predictable cost
Crane and Lifting Integrity
We deliver comprehensive crane and lifting integrity to ensure operational safety, reliability and high asset performance.Key Benefits:
- Full compliance with associated regulatory standards
- Ensure equipment availability
- Reduced operational downtime and planned outages