The key to success for a safe and efficient execution of a project, is adequate planning and preparation. When the installation strategy is selected, a method statement including a step-by-step execution and lift plan is prepared, to ensure that;
- The execution is feasible in an efficient and safe manner;
- All lifting equipment is certified and used according specifications;
- All occurring loads and forces are calculated and approved;
- All operations are compliant with the relevant Standards and Regulations.
Axess offers integrated solutions for advanced rigging challenges. Each project starts with a comprehensive engineering phase, in which all facets of the lift are studied and planned for in detail. Focussing on safety, cost-effectiveness and reduction of downtime, we rely on our in-house engineering department for the identification and development of the optimal lifting strategy.
Axess provides highly skilled, multi-discipline operators for the execution of the work offshore. By having multiple skills in a single technician, we achieve a minimal required bed space capacity, while providing a versatile and flexible approach to any advanced rigging assignment.
Our teams work self-sufficient, often integrated seamlessly into our clients’ organisations. We strive to achieve the highest possible quality and service standard for a safe and profitable operation.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- High level of experience and competence in material handling and advanced rigging
- Excellent HSE and QA track record and culture
- Engineering and support, Analysis, Design and Enterprise of Competence
- Standardised lifting kits ready to ship offshore when required–your mobile rigging storage
- The latest cutting-edge rigging and lifting equipment
- Custom-made access platforms to ease access and improve HSE levels
- Extensive experience in relevant rules and regulations, with a practical approach for safe execution
- Engineering and Design, all required disciplines
- 3D Modelling
- Work packages, lifting plans and procedures
- Risk assessments
- Enterprise of Competence, inspection and certification of lifting equipment
- Field Engineers
- Complete equipment packages
- Logistics planning
- Multi-discipline Rope Access Technicians, both NS9600 and IRATA qualified