Lifting appliances such as lifts, ramps, various types of cranes like derrick and pedestal cranes, and other related systems are assets that are considered high risk. Challenges in the day-to-day operations, from issues with the integral components of these pieces of equipment, may hold the potential for failure that can significantly delay projects and jeopardize the property and the lives of those involved.
At Axess, our lifting services offer you complete expertise that will ensure safety and mitigate risks associated with the operation of lifting equipment. These cover the installation, operation, maintenance, and inspection of all types of offshore cranes. Whether it involves supplying the rigging loft or a complex installation of larger equipment, our experienced engineers have the technical abilities and experience to make sure the requirements of our clients’ projects are delivered on time and under budget.
For 25 years, Axess and its team of engineers has amassed a proven track record in the delivery of all the necessary services for our clients across the world, from offshore drilling operations to subsea and pipe-laying vessels. Take a look at some of the projects that we are capable of performing through our lifting services.
WHAT WE OFFER
Asset integrity hinging on a risk-based approach
- Inspections (e.g. equipment evaluation, initial condition surveys)
- Third-party Verifications
- Certifications (e.g. condition ratings)
- Adherence to requirements and standards regarding the design and ongoing inspection of offshore cranes and lifting equipment.
Lifting Equipment Maintenance
- Optimization of equipment maintenance programs
- Cleaning and testing the functions of every lifting equipment
- Repairs and replacements
Offshore Crane and Lifting Equipment Services
- Engineering support for the design and manufacture of reliable lifting equipment
- Turnkey lifting equipment design
- Risk and structural analyses
- Test loading and manufacturing monitoring
- Creation of user and maintenance manuals and documentation
- Lifting operations planning
Highlighting the Benefits for Clients
- Reduced failures resulting in smoother offshore and lifting operations
- Better equipment availability
- Extension of the lifting equipment’s service life
- Utmost compliance to regulations and standards
- Focused inspections as a cost-saving measure